Winner would be announced in my next post.
It wasn't that long ago that glasses were uncool. You only wore them when you absolutely had to. These days, glasses that are 100% functional are almost like a fashion accessory to fit your face for the whole day until it is time to go to bed.
Although you don't really see it on my blog and other social media platforms, I'm most of the time a specky gal at work and have at least 3 different prescription glasses-- on my room desk, on the bedside table and one that is almost always on my face.
Specky girl needn't be uncool especially when you have trendy glasses.
I was thrilled when Firmoo reached out to me about a giveaway collaboration. I've read so many great reviews on Firmoo and also know of a couple of trustworthy blog friends who gave the thumbs up for Firmoo.
If you haven't already heard, Firmoo is a global online optical store which offers affordable yet high-quality prescription glasses and sunglasses. Their eye wear ranges from classic to trendy and you would definitely find one that suits your taste.
For those skeptical about ordering eye wear online, cast your worries aside. Firmoo includes detailed measurements on their website so you could compare the frame size with your current eye wear. Other information such as frame style, material, weight etc are also clearly stated on each product page. You could also use the "Try On" feature to see how these frames would look on you. Simply upload your photo and then click to see the resulting look.
Today, I'm delighted to share the joy of my very first Firmoo collaboration with one lucky blog reader.
You would win a pair of Firmoo glasses with free shipping from the Collection for Bloggers. Glasses include the frames, standard 1.50 index single vision lenses. Upgraded lenses and add-ons will be charged for an extra fee.
How to win?
- Click the Collection for Bloggers link and leave a comment on this post with the link and the code name of the glasses you would like to win.
- Leave your email address.
- Follow Jo's Jumbled Jardinière on GFC publicly. State your GFC profile name. I must be able to see your profile on the GFC widget on the right side bar. OR
- Follow Jo's Jumbled Jardinière on bloglovin. State your bloglovin' profile name.
The above are the mandatory entry requirements. You MUST provide your email for me to contact you. For more chances of winning, collect additional points as well. See below.
Collecting additional points for more chances
- Follow me on Instagram. State your Instagram profile name. (+10 chances)
- Follow me on Facebook. State your Facebook profile name. (+10 chances)
- Follow me on Pinterest. State your Pinterest profile name. (+10 chances)
- Follow my shop fleurfaerie on Instagram. State your Instagram profile name. (+10 chances)
- Like my shop fleurfaerie on Facebook. State your Facebook profile name. (+10 chances)
For standardization and to enter this giveaway, copy and paste the following portion highlighted in pink onto my comments section and edit parts in [brackets] accordingly:
- [Link and the code name of the glasses you would like to win ]
- [Your email address]
- [Your GFC profile name] OR
- [Your bloglovin' profile name]
Collecting additional points for more chances
- [Your Instagram profile name following iamjolene]
- [Your Facebook profile name following Jolene Ng]
- [Your Pinterest profile name following iamjolene]
- [Your Instagram profile name following fleurfaerie]
- [Your Facebook profile name liking fleurfaerie]
This giveaway will run for a week and will end on 27 November 2015 11:59 pm Singapore time.
International readers are welcome to take part.
The winner will be contacted via email so please remember to leave your email adress.
I will pick another winner if there is no reply within 72 hours of my email.
All the best!
Show our love
For those of you who do not want to join my giveaway but wish to show your support by following and liking, please feel free to do so and let me know. I would love to check out your pages too!
Some of you who did not read my blog from before might not know that Fleurfaerie is my little online shop with my partner. If you would like to support my shop, please like Fleurfaerie's Facebook page and follow Fleurfaerie's Instagram page.
And for those of you who like to be friends on Facebook too, add me as a friend on my personal Facebook page. Unlike many bloggers who have Facebook pages for their blogs, that's my personal Facebook page and I would only accept friend requests of blogger friends whom I've been well-acquainted with.